1. Due to fluctuations in the prices of raw materials, all prices are subject to alterations without notice, and goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the completion date.
2. All dimensions shown on our website or in our catalogue are subject to a +/- 3mm manufacturing tolerance.
3. Boxes and cases may be printed at the prevailing print charge, providing blocks are held by us. Second prints (where possible) are charged at 15p each + VAT per box, case or other items.
4. Printing is in gilt as standard except for gold items, which are printed in black. A limited selection of other foil colours is available, it is not possible to match Pantone colours, but upon request, we will sample the foils we hold.
5. Please advise us when ordering which block size to use on each product; we can supply you with all details of your block sizes and reference numbers. If no specific instructions are given to us at the time of ordering, our printers will use their judgement on the appropriate size of print for each product.
6. Economy rates apply to individual patterns and not to total quantities of any assortment.
7. Carriage will be charged at cost on all orders.
8. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. This is charged extra on all items and in all circumstances where it applies under current legislation at the time of despatch.
9. We would ask you to report all damage and shortages verbally within 24 hours of the receipt of goods and follow that up with written details and samples, where appropriate, within 48 hours.
10. Artwork proofs are supplied to enable you to check all details, particularly spelling and telephone numbers; it is your responsibility to advise us of correction of errors in writing in response to our request for artwork approval.
11. We make only a part charge towards the origination and production of the naming blocks, and therefore they remain the property of Potters (London) Limited.
12. We are happy to send individual samples upon request but reserve the right to charge for multiple items, items sold singularly and for postage.
13. We reserve the right to charge interest on any overdue account over 30 days.
14. We reserve the right to charge a 25% handling fee if goods are returned without prior authorisation or where there is no fault or damage to the goods. The RMA number allocated to authorised returns must be clearly shown on the outside of the returns parcel.