Legacy Necklace Box, Grey
- Buy 5 for £49.67 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £48.10 (excl tax) per pack
The largest box of the Legacy Range with a 158x158mm internal area. The Legacy Necklace Box has the additional space needed for those large pieces. This box is made with recycled paper and board and expertly crafted by our UK-based Box Makers, who ensure the larger size does not impact quality. As the name would suggest this box is perfect for necklaces as well as pendants which may need the extra space that is not available in the smaller Legacy Pendant. Choose from three colours, Black, Blue and Grey. The outer paper has a ribbed texture, which elevates these boxes with a unique and sophisticated feel. To complement the paper colour, the Black and Blue boxes have a deep black internal board and the Grey has a white board.
This box is provided with a 10mm black or white foam insert inside. This insert has cut-outs to hold down necklaces.
• Perfect for Necklaces
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 20
Want to add your logo to the lid of the box? We offer hot foil and debossing images as part of Our Bespoke Service. The foils we use come in 25 colours, whilst debossing stamps into the paper for a unique and clean look.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||158MM (W) X 158MM (D) X 25MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.