Legacy Earring/Pendant Box, Black Ribbed
- Buy 5 for £40.52 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £38.72 (excl tax) per pack
Present your pieces in a small yet versatile box. The Legacy Earring/Pendant Box is a small 60x60mm square box, masterfully made by our Box Makers in the UK, using traditional low-emission processes. This rigid box and lid are manufactured using earth-friendly board and paper. Make the most of this box by presenting pieces such as small to medium-sized earrings like stud earrings and small hoops to pendants. Choose from three stock colours Black Ribbed, Blue Ribbed and Grey Ribbed. This earring/pendant box uses a ribbed outer paper giving the packaging a grooved and sophisticated feel. The Black and Blue stud jewellery boxes have a black internal board and the Grey box has a white Board.
This box is supplied with a complimentary 10mm foam insert. The insert has slots for holdings earrings as more slots for a pendant or small necklace. In the centre of the foam, there are another two slots, which could hold a ring.
• Perfect for Earrings and Pendants
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 50
Want to add your branding to the box? The Potters Bespoke Service gives you the option to add an image or branding of your choice to the lid of the box. We use hot stamping foil with 25 colours to pick from or for a clean look deboss your image.
|Covering Material||Black Ribbed|
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||60MM (W) X 60MM (D) X 22MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.