Ecoboard Stud Earring Box, Kraft
- Buy 5 for £27.38 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £26.14 (excl tax) per pack
Versatility in a small package. Expertly crafted in the UK using Potters EcoBoard with recyclable board and paper. This rigid-designed box and lid are readily made to package a range of small to medium-sized jewellery including most sizes of earrings including small earrings such as studs larger chandelier and hoop earrings. The added space also allows pendants, lockets and charms that can be worn as a necklace to be kept. Available in six stock colours Black Ribbed, Black Matt, White Ribbed, Blue, Grey, and Kraft. Each variant has its own personality with the ribbed paper colours designed with grooves to achieve a sophisticated look and feel, alongside the other colours with a smooth matt finish. Three different colour internal boards are available, the Black and Blue feature a black board, White and Grey with White and Kraft displays a natural kraft colour.
This box includes complimentary 10mm Courtelle Wadding. We have foam Inserts available in Black and White.
• Perfect for Earrings and Pendants.
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Bespoke option available
• Pack size of 50
Read more about the benefits of EcoBoard.
Want to customise this box further? We have a Bespoke Consulting Service to give you the option to enhance your packaging to your own needs. Choose from over 1000 additional colour options from smooth to textured paper. Also, add your logo and branding with debossing or hot foil.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||40MM (W) X 40MM (D) X 22MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.