Modern Small Earring/Pendant Box, Silver/Black
- Buy 5 for £28.16 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £27.20 (excl tax) per pack
Make a statement with Modern Earring/Small Pendant. A box which truly defines both form and function, this shoulder box is crafted using the recyclable Potters EcoBoard. The compact box fits most earrings such as studs and would allow dangle earrings under an inch in length to fit snuggly, as well as a variety of smaller pendants and charms to be kept. Choose from three colour combinations Black/Silver, Grey/Silver and Silver/Black. Smooth paper is used for this box with the Silver shade offering a unique glossy effect not seen in any other range. For a complete package, the internal board colour is chosen to complement the exterior paper. The Black/Silver and Silver/Black boxes feature a black internal board, whilst the Grey/Silver has a white board.
This gift box comes with a complimentary 10mm foam insert, with an earring and pendant cut-out and a 5mm cover foam that matches the internal board.
• Perfect for Earrings and Small Pendants
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and shoulder box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 30
Read more about the benefits of EcoBoard.
To create your very own custom packaging there are hot foil, debossing and more paper choices, a part of the Bespoke Service. Add an image such as a logo with 25 foil colour options, or for a clean look deboss. To further customisation there are over 1000 additional paper options in a variety of colours and textures with up to two being able to be used with this box.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||59MM (W) X 59MM (D) X 25MM (H)|
|External||66MM (W) X 66MM (D) X 29MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.