Modern Large Earring/Pendant Box, Grey/Silver
- Buy 5 for £37.58 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £36.41 (excl tax) per pack
Present your stunning pieces in equally great packaging. This versatile Earring/Pendant is not just for looks being made of the rigid Potters EcoBoard which is 100% recyclable. The larger 80x80mm internal area allows for all small to medium pieces to be kept inside. This gift box is perfect for small to large earrings, pendants, necklaces and even rings. Pick from three colour combinations Black/Silver, Grey/Silver and Silver/Black. These boxes use sleek and smooth matt paper, except the Silver which gives off a unique gloss effect. The Black/Silver and Silver/Black boxes feature a black internal board, whilst the Grey/Silver has a white board.
This gift box comes with a complimentary 10mm foam insert with earrings, a pendant and even a ring slot, as well as a 5mm cover foam. Both match the internal board.
• Perfect for Earrings and Pendants
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and shoulder box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 30
Read more about the benefits of EcoBoard.
Want to make this packaging unique to your business? The Potters Bespoke Service gives you the option to add an image to the lid of the box using hot foil or debossing and in addition to this, there are over 1000 additional paper colour options, with a variety of textures.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||78MM (W) X 78MM (D) X 25MM (H)|
|External||86MM (W) X 86MM (D) X 29MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.