Legacy Stud Earring Box, Black Ribbed
- Buy 5 for £32.56 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £31.40 (excl tax) per pack
Display your stud earrings in style with the Legacy Earring Box. This ribbed box is made with 100% recyclable materials in the UK by our Box Makers. As the smallest box in the Legacy range, this jewellery box is perfect for all small earrings such as stud, cluster, huggie, jacket and climber earrings, as well as other small jewellery pieces and gifts. Choose from three colours all with a texture: Black, Blue and Grey. This box is manufactured using traditional processes ensuring each box produced low carbon emissions. The Black and Blue stud earring box has a black internal board and the Grey box has a white board.
This box is supplied with a 10mm foam insert. The insert has two ‘T’ shaped slots, perfect for displaying studs and other small earrings.
• Perfect for Stud Earrings
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 50
Make these boxes your own with Potters Bespoke Service. Add an image of your choice to the lid of the box. This could be as simple as a name to a more complicated logo. We use hot foil as it does implicate recyclability and gives you 25 colourful options to enhance your packaging.
|Covering Material||Black Ribbed|
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||40MM (W) X 40MM (D) X 22MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.