Legacy Ring Box, Blue
- Buy 5 for £35.71 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £34.09 (excl tax) per pack
Classic packaging for the current age. The Legacy Ring Box is proficiently designed with Potters EcoBoard, ensuring that the actual box is 100% recyclable. This ring box has a small square design which is taller than the Legacy Stud Earring, freeing more room internally to allow even the largest stones to be displayed elegantly inside, alongside more traditional bands. Available in three colours, Black, Blue and Grey, which all feature a ribbed texture external paper, giving these boxes a sophisticated character to them. Present a wide of variety of rings to their highest, including premium wedding or engagement rings, to signet and promise rings. To achieve a complete design the internal board is chosen to complement the outside paper. The Black and Blue ring boxes have a black internal board and the Grey colour has a white internal board.
The Legacy Ring Box comes with a complimentary 10mm foam insert with three slots to hold a single ring or stack up to three.
• Perfect for Rings
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 50
The Legacy Ring Box is compatible with the Bespoke Service. Add an image or your logo to the lid of the box with hot foil. Choose from 25 different foil colours with metallic and matt variants to perfectly match your brand's image and create your unique bespoke packaging.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||40MM (W) X 40MM (D) X 30MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.