Legacy Pendant Box, Blue
- Buy 5 for £51.41 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £49.21 (excl tax) per pack
Give your pieces the presentation they deserve with this versatile Pendant Box. The Legacy Pendant Box is an 80x80mm square box with a third higher space than the smaller Legacy Earring/Pendant Box. This packaging box is made in the UK using traditional manufacturing methods, giving the box a low carbon footprint from the factory to your door. The versatility of the box makes it perfect for all small and medium pieces such as pendants, small necklaces, earrings and even rings. There are three stock colours to pick from, Black, Blue and Grey. The outer paper of the box is ribbed, giving this packaging a unique textured feel and smart look. The Black and Blue colour variations have a black internal board colour, whilst the Grey Box has a white board.
The Pendant Box is already fitted with a removable black or white 10mm foam insert. These boxes insert has convenient slots at the top for a pendant or necklace, two slots for stud or larger drop earrings and s final slot for a ring.
• Perfect for Earrings and Pendants and Rings
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 50
Did you know you can add your branding to the lid of the box with Our Bespoke Service? We use hot foil with 25 foil colours available and debossing for a unique stamped look.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||80MM (W) X 80MM (D) X 22MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.