Legacy Bracelet Box, Grey
- Buy 5 for £37.90 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £36.68 (excl tax) per pack
Express elegance by displaying the whole piece with Legacy Bracelet. This gift box has an extended length, to enable you to show off your entire piece without tucking anything away. The improved length does not impact durability with the Strong Potters EcoBoard still proving firm. Expertly crafted in the UK by our Box Makers using traditional methods that date back to the 20th century. The long design makes this gift box ideal for buckled bracelets and watches. The Legacy Bracelet Box comes in three paper colours all with a ribbed design, Black, Blue and Grey. To complement the paper colour, the Black and Blue boxes have a deep black internal board and the Grey has a white board.
This box is provided with a 10mm foam insert. This insert features slots to fasten the piece, so it remains still and safe inside the box.
• Perfect for Bracelets and Watches
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Foil or deboss your branding to the lid
• Pack size of 30
If you wish to truly make this box your own, we offer hot foil and debossing images as part of Our Bespoke Service. The foils we use come in 25 colours, whilst debossing stamps into the paper for a unique and clean look.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||205MM (W) X 50MM (D) X 22MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.