Ecoboard Tiara Box, Grey
- Buy 5 for £25.14 (excl tax) per pack
- Buy 10 for £24.29 (excl tax) per pack
The largest box in the main EcoBoard range. Crafted with 100% recyclable paper and board. This box benefits from additional depth to allow larger jewellery and gifts to fit snuggly inside. As the name suggests this box is perfect for tiaras, but given the large internal volume, there is flexibility beyond this, including stationary, ceramics and other small gifts. There are three colours available Black Ribbed, White Ribbed and Grey. Choose the Ribbed variations featuring a sophisticated design with grippy grooves and the traditional smooth Grey. The Black Tiara Box has a black internal board, whilst the White and Grey have a white board.
The Tiara Box comes empty by default.
• Perfect for Tiaras and large jewellery
• Made of recyclable board and paper
• Approximately 880–1000 micron board
• 100% Recyclable and Reusable box
• UK Made
• Rigid lid and box
• Bespoke option available
• Pack size of 10
Read more about the benefits of EcoBoard.
This box's large size creates an opportunity to enhance with Potters Bespoke Consulting Service. Use the box as a blank canvas and add artwork with hot foil or deboss for a clean look. In addition to this, if the stock colours are not enough, there are over 1000 papers to choose from.
|Made In Britain||Yes|
|Internal||180MM (W) X 180MM (D) X 50MM (H)|
We ask that all artwork adheres to the following requirements to avoid rejection.
- The artwork must be solid black on a fully transparent or white background.
- The text must be no smaller than 8pt.
- The minimum line thickness is 0.5pt at the actual print size.
- All reversed out text should be avoided.
- Borders are not recommended.
- It must be a vector file, exported with text outlined or converted to curves with expanded strokes.
- It must be supplied as an afdesign, AI, PDF, EPS or SVG file.
If artwork fails to meet the above guidelines, you may be asked to do one of the following
- Resupply artwork.
- Have your artwork reset by our in-house team; this is charged at £40 per piece of artwork.
Sign a disclaimer.